Monday, November 16, 2009

Washed Out Music Video: Feel It All Around


South Carolina's Washed Out (aka Ernest Greene) released one of my favorite EPs of Summer 2009. Life of Leisure (via Mexican Summer) is full of gorgeous, hazy, and soft electronic melodies that make me feel like I've had a half a bottle of wine all to myself within just 30 minutes. 

People have compared Washed Out to Memory Tapes and a subdued version of Neon Indian, but Greene's sound slightly leans toward the gentle side of Junior Boys which is a great accomplishment for any artist in my book.

He's recently released a video for "Feel It All Around," and although the concept is a bit too home video (on vacation), the woozy effect is still there thanks to the underwater scenes and those massaging beats on loop.  Check it out below and grab a couple of mp3s!



[via P4k]

Mp3: Washed Out - "Feel It All Around"

Mp3: Washed Out - "You'll See It"
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment