Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ellie Goulding: Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix)


There's no use in hiding the fact that I have a lady crush on UK's rising electronica-pop star, Ellie Goulding. Her ability to make that thin voice soar over mesmeric beats have already gotten her into my iTunes' top 25 most listened songs. That's how much I listen to this girl.

I recently brought you the remix of her single, "Under the Sheets," but I just found out that there is also a remix of "Starry Eyed." This song has been around a bit longer than "Under the Sheets," so it leaves me befuddled to realize that I've never heard it because it's remixed by the same DJ, Jakwob.

Jakwob, a British DJ who is only 20 years old, keeps cranking these remixes out and I have to say - He does such a great job at creating clean beats on songs I love that I may find myself diving into the Dubstep genre all over again.

Take a listen to the remix of Goulding's "Starry Eyed" by Jakwob. It's a great partnership between two young and upcoming talents.

 Mp3: Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix)
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment