Monday, December 21, 2009

Paul Oakenfold Music Video: Faster Kill Pussycat ft. Brittany Murphy


With the sad news of Brittany Murphy's sudden death, I had to post this video. Although I despise Access Hollywood, I turned the TV on while they were showing footage of Murphy singing Queen's "Somebody To Love" for the film, Happy Feet - and that was all it took. I was overcome with sadness because not only was she a lovable actress but she had a such a great voice! It's a shame she never got to release that solo album of hers.

Although I'm glad Paul Oakenfold was just a phase for me back in 2002, (I can't really listen to him sober anymore) I still love this track which features the late actress. Murphy had been singing behind the scenes for years but this was the first track to identify her vocals with. Not to mention, she looked fabulous in this video!

Check it out below!



[via MTV]
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment