Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crystal Castles vs. B.o.B: Celestica In The Sky

Apparently, all the kids are raging about this B.o.B character. I'm only aware of his existence because he features the butter-smooth vocals of Bruno Mars on "Nothin' On You," and now, the hype is currently surrounding his new track, "Airplanes Pt. 2," which features with Eminem and Haley Williams.

Eminem is a great artist in his own right but I don't find myself blasting his music... ever. Hayley Williams has some pretty amazing vocals but I'm not a fan of her pop punk band, Paramore. The track they all collaborated on together isn't exactly my cup of tea either.

However (as you may have previously seen and read)... I am, indeed, a fan of Crystal Castles. "Celestica" has been on repeat all weekend and I'm still loving it. So when I was approached by DJ Tanner (Yep, just like the Full House character) with a mash-up of Crystal Castles and B.o.B, I took a listen for the sake of Alice Glass. It turns out that I like the combo much better than B.o.B's original version alone because Crystal Castles really enhance the flow.

Each track in the mash-up complement each other quite well in a very clean-cut layered fashion. Take a listen below and grab the track if you wish.

Mp3: Crystal Castles vs. B.o.B - Celestica In The Sky (DJ Tanner Mash Up) (Download straight from widget below.)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment