Saturday, April 10, 2010

Florence + The Machine: Flakes (Mystery Jets cover)

I love me some Florence Welch. Not only is she just drop dead gorgeous but she's got this majestic power in everything she does. Florence + The Machine's album, Lungs, was definitely one of my most listened to albums in 2009 and it even made my Top 20 Albums list on BeatCrave.

It's been a while since we've heard some buzz about the redhead and her band, so I thought I'd toss out a cover she had done a while back. Not only is she a unique singer but she doesn't have bad taste in other music either. This cover of Mystery Jets' "Flakes" just makes me admire her even more since I believe Mystery Jets is one of the most refreshing bands to come out of England within the last few years.

Take a listen to her cover of "Flakes" and if you'd like, you can listen to the original as well afterward.

Mp3: Florence + The Machine - Flakes (Mystery Jets cover) 

Mp3: Mystery Jets - Flakes (original)
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment