Monday, April 12, 2010

Local Natives: Sun Hands (Russian Adults Remix)

If you personally think you know me and haven't realized that one of my favorite bands in LA is Local Natives, then perhaps you don't know me at all. Also, if you're a BeatCrave reader, you may have noticed my shamelessness as I gush over this quintet more than enough on the site.

However, if you were also a fan of Local Natives and had the ability to share great music with the masses, you'd be the exact same way... right? Of course, I'm right. I'm a huge sucker for harmonies and after they changed names from Cavil At Rest to Local Natives and became a band that focused on the vocals more than the instrumentals, they really hit gold with that concept - and only because they can do it exceptionally well. Also, just because they've got tight knit harmonies does not mean they lack the musicianship in regards to their instruments. One of my favorite things about Local Natives is the heavy percussion they provide in each song, no matter what the tempo is. Dripping harmonies + pounding percussion = match made in Heaven for this girl.

So, when the rad Sheena Beaston shared this Russian Adults remix with me, I just knew I had to share it with you all. Does it mean a band has made it if they've gotten remixed? Maybe. Maybe not. All I know is that I'm pretty stoked about this remix. Check it out below!

Mp3: Local Natives - Sun Hands (Russian Adults Remix) 


You can hear the original here.
Share

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see here our remix ))
    Thanx a lot for support!

    ReplyDelete