Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hot Chip Music Video: I Feel Better

So I have no idea how I missed out on this Hot Chip video which was released in early March, but I have to say... it's one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen in my life. Hot Chip is often known to have an automatic cool European factor to them and also have released videos more like this one. However, the bizarre storyline which accompanies the song "I Feel Better" (off of their latest album, One Life Stand) trumps everything else for me.

In an alternative universe somewhere, there is a boy band singing Hot Chip songs, deranged sorcerers join them on stage only to kill them off and then, a floating head comes and shoots fire out of its mouth. It all sounds silly, but it's supposed to be and they completely succeeded with this comedic approach that has nothing to do with their song. It was directed by the insane English comedian and actor Peter Serafinowicz, after all.

Watch it below! It's ridiculously funny.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment