Sunday, April 4, 2010

Entrance Band: M.L.K.

So, I know I'm behind on posting something about Entrance Band, because not only have I heard about them for a while now but after I saw them last night at Bardot in Hollywood, I was completely blown away. There were a lot of crazy things happening during their set and it all fit right into their psychedelic/stoner rock vibe they have going.

Not to mention, Paz Lenchantin, is one hell of a musician. Although she is insanely rad on the bass for this band, she's also played with a handful of other bands such as A Perfect Circle, Zwan, and musicians such as Melissa Auf de Maur (of Hole). Lead vocalist and guitarist, Guy Blakeslee, has also toured with his fair share of big names such as Sonic Youth, Devendra Banhart, Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

If you haven't seen this band live, I highly recommend going out to experience their sound. Also, grab their track, "M.L.K." below if you don't already have it. (Also, a review and photo gallery will be published soon on BeatCrave!)

Mp3: Entrance Band - M.L.K.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment